Sunday, October 25, 2015

So, Will Hurricane Patricia Drive Silver Prices Up?

I've got a ton of silver options so I'm hoping that Hurricane Patricia drives the price up.
Mexico is one of the largest silver producing areas in the world. I think they are at the 2nd or 3rd place. Therefor it's not out of the realm of possibilities that it will drive silver prices up.
Even if the mines aren't damaged; the roads to and from the mines may be blocked.
I'll get up early tomorrow and check the prices.
It looks like the Asian stock market prices are doing well so maybe my Russell 2000 options will do well. There is some hope. Tomorrow might be a big day for me.
I sold my generator. I never used; it so it's taking up space and weight for the move. I'll get a bigger one if my options do well. That's presuming that I'll come out here again, next year.
Tomorrow I'll do more towards packing for the move. Getting rid of the generator is a good move for now. Tomorrow I'll throw out some of my clothes and bedding. I'm not using that stuff anyway. Maybe I'll get rid of some of my extra towels as well. Everything that takes up room counts.
I'm getting to the point where I don't have much to get rid of. It's good to get rid of clutter.
I've got a couple of silver coins coming in the mail and a car top carrier, as well. That might not get here for a while but I hope it gets here soon. I want to get out of here. I'm anxious to get home and find an apartment.
I miss all of my old friends and places where I drank coffee. I don't miss the liberal attitudes that comes from living in a college town. I just have to avoid talking politics and economics with most of the people from Decorah. I guess everywhere has it's pluses and minuses.
One thing I won't miss is Starbucks coffee. Even the blond roast is too strong for me. I miss the coffee at Java John's. I'll be getting my fill, soon.
I heard back from the VA about the spot on my arm. It's just some "old age" thing. It will flake off on it's own and it's not cancer. At least that is good news. I was worried.
Later

No comments: