Saturday, April 8, 2017

I'm not giving up on Time Travel

I intend to go back in time and buy a bunch of bitcoins.
I know that I'm labeled as being crazy and this is probably another delusion but I remember encountering my future self in 2010 and I was busy with computers, buying bitcoins.
It's up to my present self to make that happen.
Of course, if, or should I say, when, I succeed I'll be rich. If I remember correctly bitcoins were selling at four cents a piece. They now sell for around $1,160.00 each. I'll be a millionaire.
I consider matter to be an illusion so it's simply a matter of seeing myself in the past, and then I will find myself there.
It's really simple and easy but like everything else I have to make a big production out of it.
Today I was reading a book by Robert Collier named "Riches within your Reach" or something like that.
In it Collier describes how people with very humble beginnings lean on God to achieve great things. Their disadvantages turn into advantages because they don't have a comfortable existence to fall back on. Instead they lean on God to help them.
I feel that one of the things that's holding me back is that I don't really have a great purpose. Thomas Edison had inventing the light bulb driving him. Napoleon had conquering Europe as a purpose.
I intend to open up a shop for preppers in Decorah. I feel that it's a noble goal and altruistic. Even if the currency doesn't collapse it's a good idea to be ready for a large variety of things.
The act of preparing for something like the currency collapse helps people be more ready for things like a pandemic or electo magnetic pulse. If you get ready for one thing you are getting ready for a variety of things as a side effect.
Maybe there is a more sensible way to open up such a shop that doesn't include time travel but I don't know what it would be.
I can't do it "out of pocket" because I don't have the money. Nobody will lend me money for such a thing because I'm labeled as crazy and I don't have good credit. My age also works against me. Finding gold in California didn't work out very well.
To me, time travel seems to be the proper alternative.
I'll keep you posted on how it works out.
Later.

No comments: