Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Loan is Declined.

After all that running around and sending off documents my loan was declined. They said it was declined due to bad credit but I think it was the bad shape that my car is in. It's a rust bucket and it has a cracked windshield.
Now, I don't know how I'll get through the next 2 weeks. I have to get paid the last $100 for the sale of the motor home.
Dan paid me $100 last week; he still owes me $100. If I can get that at least I'll be able to eat and drink coffee for a while.
When I have a lot of pressure on me I hallucinate more. I've been having troubles with delusions and hallucinations lately.
Maybe I should borrow some money from friends to get  me through. I've already sold them most of my silver; I suppose I can sell some more.
So on that note I'll sign off.
Later.

No comments: