Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Loan is Delayed.

I'm still waiting for things to be done before I get the loan.
Now I have to have the car inspected to see if they will loan against it. I'll meet somebody at Java John's this afternoon to inspect it and sign some papers.
I hope I get the loan; but at least I started working at Wal-Mart and there will be more income soon.
I put in half a night, there, last night. I go back for my first full day, tomorrow.
It's a few hours later than when I started this post and the car was photographed and inspected. I hope it passed but with all the rust it probably didn't. It also has high mileage. Oh well, time will tell if I get the loan or not.
I was thinking about making another trip out west to look for gold.
Maybe I could use crowd funding to finance the trip. I'm trying to get David and Brian interested in going out.
Maybe we could take videos of our experiences and post them on YouTube. Dave is an expert on hunting for precious gems. Brian has some experience with gold panning and I could be there for comic relief.
That's all for now.
Later

No comments: