Saturday, April 15, 2017

I'm Still Reading Collier's Book

I'm still reading a book by Robert Collier named "Riches Within Your Reach". It's old; Collier died in the fifties.
I find it terribly inspiring.
One of the things it said was that if you want money to come to you, you have to release some of what you already have to the world.
This got me thinking about paying a Christian Science practitioner for the help he gave me.
He moved to Washington D.C. and I don't have his address. I went to the reading room where I felt the people there would know where he moved to and they were closed. The website said that they were open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The sign on the door said they were open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I went on a Monday.
I don't have any money so I want to give him a silver bar. I'll go back this Tuesday and either find his address or just donate the bar to the church. They could use it for a paperweight if nothing else. I feel better about paying in silver than I would with the fiat (phony) currency, anyway.
Another thing Collier said was that getting people to pray with you has a multiplying effect. He gave and example of how prayer groups would get what they were asking for whereas a single person would pray over and over and never get their prayer answered.
I don't have a group of people to pray with me so I guess I'll try the Internet.
This weekend, what I need to happen is for the loan I applied for yesterday, goes through this Monday, or Tuesday. I not only need the money to get out from under my pay-day loans but I need to buy clothes for my new job. I also need a little money to keep current on my bills.
So if you find it in your heart, please pray for my loan to go through.
Group prayer might also be the key to time-travel and buying bitcoins at a low cost. I don't feel the need to get into that, now; but maybe I will later.
That's all I have for now.
By the way I appreciate my faithful readers especially in France and Romania.
Later

No comments: