Tuesday, May 9, 2017

It's Getting Harder to go to Work at Wal Mart.

I'm dreading going to work at Wal Mart. It's physically demanding and basically soul sucking work.
Maybe it's just that I'm sixty-nine and everything is getting harder.
I really can't complain about the job and I need to stick it out for as long as I can.
Maybe the real reason I'm tired of work is that, now, I could live on my Social Security alone if I wanted to.
Over half of what I make on Social Security would go to servicing debts; but that would still leave me with enough to live on as long as I don't dine out.
I almost hope I get fired. That would decide things for me.
On my investments, I lost $500 yesterday on ether coin. That's as much as I make by working 2 weeks at Wal Mart.
Yesterday was a bummer, I not only lost all of that money but I got into a verbal confrontation with a group of "snow flakes".
They believe the main stream media and nothing could sway them. They consider me to be a paranoid "conspiracy theorist". It's true that I believe what I see on the internet more than the television, but isn't that just being more in tuned to the truth? I think so.
Anyway it upset me but there is nothing you can do about ignorant people who don't want to be exposed to the truth.
Bitcoin (which I should have bought) is still going up. It's over $1700 a coin, now. About 6 to 9 months ago it was around $500/coin.
I should forget about margin and just buy bitcoins.
That reminds me, I need to do more about getting back to 2010 and buy bitcoins at a bargain price.
I was thinking about hypnosis again. At least I could go back in my mind and review what really happened then. Maybe I could figure out what that number I found in my notebook refers to.
That would be a step forward.
I'll get back to that with my next paycheck.
Later

No comments: